College Bus Information
We have provided college transport for a number of years. Our College buses drop you off outside (or very near to) the College that you are studying at and collects you from the same point each day. Using the College Bus Service provides you with a safe and direct journey to College with your friends. All of the services are on modern and comfortable coaches and will run every day during term time.
Our College Bus Service is a safe, reliable and quick way for your son/daughter to travel to College. Places are strictly limited, and therefore permits are issued on a first-come-first-served basis. The service costs £20.75 per term or £50 for the full year.
We expect students to:
- Show their College ID to the bus driver.
- Queue for the bus in an orderly fashion.
- At collection time – do not congregate. If your bus has arrived, you must immediately embark.
- When embarking on the bus, seat yourself from the back of the bus to the front, and disembark in reverse order.
- Remain seated at all times.
- Maintain an excellent standard of behaviour.
The bus company will:
- Disinfect each bus daily (a Covid-19 safe method).
- Clean touchpoints frequently.
- Not tolerate improper behaviour (either physical or verbal).
- Expect students to embark and disembark in an orderly fashion.
Please note that the College Bus Passes are non-refundable once issued.
OUR COLLEGE BUS SERVICES THE FOLLOWING AREAS
Please note, you will need to enter your Applicant ID. If you do not have this please contact the Admissions Department on 0161 631 5050.
To find out which bus service will suit your needs, please download our College Bus Service Brochure.
If any of our services are cancelled due to bad weather we will post updates on the College social media.
Please note: Students should ensure that they carry additional money to get public transport should there be any reason why the College Bus Service cannot be used, this may be due to delays because of road works or the service not running due to adverse weather conditions. * All students will be required to show their College ID to use the service.
Places are limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis once the application date is open. No refunds will be provided for College Bus Service Tickets.