Salford City College Group is proud to launch our three-year, innovative strategic plan outlining our steps in meeting the skills agenda and progressing our mission.
Salford is a diverse, dynamic, and vibrant place to both live and study. Our mission is to transform the lives of the individuals and communities across the city of Salford. We are committed to leading the College to be outstanding in everything it does, meeting the needs of all its learners and providing an outstanding resource for the local community.
Our core values, Integrity, Respect, and Kindness are at the heart of everything we do. These values are underpinned by our six key objectives, that we hope to achieve over the next three years:
- Teaching and Learning: Our key focus will continue to be on teaching and learning. We are committed to delivering an exciting, dynamic, and fully inclusive curriculum that will support our learners to be successful in their next steps.
- Welfare: Salford City College Group works tirelessly to safeguard and promote the health, safety, and well-being of all who study and work at the College.
- Resource and Business Operations: To continue to provide outstanding teaching and learning resources for our students, we pride ourselves on ensuring we are financially stable so each and every student can get the very best learning experience.
- External Presence: Salford City College Group is renowned for its industry links, continuously striving to develop a clear ecosystem, establishing productive partnerships with schools, universities, employers, and other key partners.
- Sustainability: Salford City College Group is proud to lead by example on environmental sustainability, providing solutions through collaboration and engagement, underpinned by our commitment to the green agenda.
- People: At Salford City College Group we aim to inspire people across our city and region through the provision of an outstanding, inclusive, and ambitious curriculum.