WELCOME FROM THE HEAD OF ACADEMIC STUDIES
Pendleton Sixth Form College was established nearly half a century ago from Salford Grammar School for Boys, Pendleton High School for Girls and De La Salle College. Each of these institutions had a proud record of education excellence, opening up opportunities and new horizons for the young people of Salford and the surrounding areas.
As Head of Academic Studies at Pendleton Sixth Form College, I am committed to continuing that tradition of excellence and high standards so that everyone can achieve their full potential.
As a student at Pendleton Sixth Form College, you are at the heart of everything we do. Our simple ambition is that you are happy and fulfilled whilst achieving your aspirations during your valuable time with us.
- The very best teaching
- Exceptional pastoral care
- A friendly, caring and safe environment, with high expectations at all times
- A wide-range of opportunities and experiences to help you to develop the skills you need for higher education and employment
- A wealth of extracurricular activities so you receive a broad and balanced education
- Outstanding additional learning support for those who require extra help
Visitors to Pendleton frequently comment on its happy and purposeful atmosphere. I believe this comes from the friendly and respectful relationships that exist between staff and students, creating a college community where each person is valued and can flourish.
The successes of our students over the last half century have led to the college being recognised, both locally and nationally, as a centre of educational excellence for A-levels, Science, Performing and Creative Arts.
We are extremely proud of the achievements of our students and we look forward to welcoming you to Pendleton Sixth Form College.
Head of Academic Studies