Thank you for considering working with us at SCC Group.
SCC Group is the trading name for the group of colleges in the Salford area. These include Eccles Sixth Form College, Pendleton Sixth Form College, Worsley College, FutureSkills at MediaCityUK and City Skills Salford City College. The University Centre at Salford City College, Apprenticeships at Salford City College and Community Learning at Salford City College also come under the SCC Group umbrella.
The group enrols approximately 9000 students each year and employs approximately 600 members of staff who work together to support the growing student body and ensure quality and efficiency in all aspects of the college, from teaching and learning to support functions.
SCC Group stands out from other GFE Colleges by employing and remunerating both Teaching and Support Staff on Sixth Form Association style Terms and Conditions. We are continually looking for ways to improve the working lives of our staff and make SCC Group an exceptional place to be for both staff and students alike.
Some of our staff benefits Include:
- 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) for Support Staff and closure periods of 13 weeks for Teaching Staff
- Competitive salaries that often exceed the sector average
- Automatic enrolment into a generous employer contribution pension scheme:
- A range of developmental & career opportunities
- Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
- Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
- Various health & well-being benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
- Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
If you have any questions regarding your application or working for us, please contact email@example.com
or telephone 0161 631 5008
We looking forward to receiving your application.
Current Job Vacancies
Please select one of our Colleges below to view vacancies