It is great that you are considering joining us so let’s tell you a little bit more about the benefits of working for us!
The Salford City College Group is made up of three Colleges: Eccles Sixth Form College; Pendleton Sixth Form College; and, Salford City College. Salford City College operates from three sites – CitySkills, Worsley College and FutureSkills @MediaCity. The College is the only further education college in Salford that provides a wide range of post-16 education and training including 16-19 study programmes, vocational courses for adults, apprenticeships and community learning. The Colleges in Salford have also been offering higher education provision for a number of years. The provision covers a range of access to higher education, HNC’s/D’s and degrees. In 2018 the University Centre title was awarded to the college which demonstrates our commitment to growth in this area. The Group enrols circa 9000 students each year and employs a staff body of approximately 600 members who work together to provide positive student experiences and the best outcomes for our learners.
Salford City College stands out from many other GFE Colleges by employing and remunerating both Teaching & Support Staff on Sixth Form Association Terms & Conditions. We are continually looking for ways to improve the working lives of our staff and seek to build on the progress already made in making Salford City College an exceptional place to be.
Some of our Benefits Include:
- 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) for Support Staff & closure periods of 13 weeks for Teaching Staff
- Competitive salaries that often exceeding the sector average
- Automatic enrolment into a generous employer contribution pension scheme:
- A range of developmental & career opportunities
- A number of optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes including IT Equipment, Childcare Vouchers & Bikes
- Staff Discounts – including Staff Benefits and NUS Extra
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships & confidential staff counselling via CareFirst
- Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
If you have any questions regarding your application or working for us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 0161 631 5138
We looking forward to receiving your application!