- Principles of Computer Science
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Planning and MAnagement of Computing Projects
- Software Design and Development Projects
- IT Systems Security and Encryption
- Business Applications of Social Media
- The Impact of Computing
- Human Computer Interaction
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Mobile Apps Development
- MAnaging and Supporting Systems
- Computer Networking
- System Analysis and Design
ProgressionStudents can progress to an IT & Computing Apprenticeship with Apprenticeships at Salford City College. Alternatively, students can progress to study an undergraduate course at a university of their choice or progress to employment.
Level 3 Vocational Courses: Students are required to have achieved a minimum of five grade 4s at GCSE, which must include a grade 4 in either English or Maths. Additional Information: For Level 3 Vocational Courses, we will consider 1 Vocational qualification in place of a GCSE as long as a grade 4 is achieved in English.
Don’t let the cost of studying put you off – most of our students study for FREE, and those who don’t qualify for funding are very often eligible for an Advanced Learner Loan.
Eligibility depends on both the course you have chosen to study and your individual circumstances.
To add a course to your application, click 'Apply', once you have selected all your courses, click 'My Applications' top right, to continue the application process.
Select your choice below:
Computing and Cyber Security Extended Diploma Level 3 (Year 1 of 2)
FutureSkills at MediaCityUK
Please confirm you are applying to start in the