- Principles of Computer Science
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Planning and MAnagement of Computing Projects
- Software Design and Development Projects
- IT Systems Security and Encryption
- Business Applications of Social Media
- The Impact of Computing
- Human Computer Interaction
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Mobile Apps Development
- MAnaging and Supporting Systems
- Computer Networking
- System Analysis and Design
ProgressionStudents can progress to an IT & Computing Apprenticeship with Apprenticeships at Salford City College. Alternatively, students can progress to study an undergraduate course at a university of their choice or progress to employment.
Level 3 Vocational Courses: Students are required to have achieved a minimum of five grade 4s at GCSE, which must include a grade 4 in either English or Maths. Additional Information: For Level 3 Vocational Courses, we will consider 1 Vocational qualification in place of a GCSE as long as a grade 4 is achieved in English.
To add a course to your application, click 'Apply', once you have selected all your courses, click 'My Applications' top right, to continue the application process.
Select your choice below:
Computing and Cyber Security Extended Diploma Level 3 (Year 1 of 2)
FutureSkills at MediaCityUK
Please confirm you are applying to start in the