aspects of ICT.
• Computer Systems Architecture
• ICT Systems Life Cycle
• Database Principles and Design
• Principles of Computer Programming
• Networks and Communication Protocols
• Structured Programming
• Event Driven Programming
• Algorithms, Pseudocode and Trace Tables
• Computer Logic
• Number Systems and Data Representation
• Series and Partial Fractions
• Communities and Sharing on the World Wide Web
• Website Design and Development
• Developing Spreadsheet Applications
Don’t let the cost of studying put you off – most of our students study for FREE, and those who don’t qualify for funding are very often eligible for an Advanced Learner Loan.
Eligibility depends on both the course you have chosen to study and your individual circumstances.
To add a course to your application, click 'Apply', once you have selected all your courses, click 'My Applications' top right, to continue the application process.
Select your choice below:
Access to Professions in Computing and Information Technology Diploma Level 3
FutureSkills at MediaCityUK
Please confirm you are applying to start in the