Find your ideal course at the University Centre at Salford City College.
Extended Opening Times: 08:00 – 19:00 (13 August – RESULTS DAY), 08:00 – 17:00 (14th August), 10:00 – 14:00 (15 August). 10:00 – 14:00 (16 August)
Opening Times: 08:30 – 16:00 (Monday – Thursday), 08:30 – 15:00 (Friday)
HOW CLEARING WORKS
If you do not have a university place yet, or you’ve changed your mind about what or where you want to study, Clearing gives you the opportunity to find and apply for courses that still have places available.
In line with UCAS Clearing guidance, you can consider applying through Clearing if you:
- Didn’t get your firm or insurance choice universities
- Have changed your mind about what or where you want to study
- Didn’t receive any offers when you first applied
- Are applying after the 30th June 2020
- Were unsure about going to university during the first round of applications and didn’t apply
HOW TO APPLY THROUGH CLEARING
1. ASK FOR CLEARING ADVICE
Talk to an adviser here at the University Centre at Salford City College – they can talk you through alternative courses/subjects
3. TALK TO OUR CLEARING TEAM
You can contact our friendly Clearing team on 0161 631 5075 to discuss your options.