We value parents’/guardians’ support and want to work in partnership with you to maximise your son/daughter’s success on their course. You can help by:
- Encouraging your son/daughter to be on time for class.
- Ensuring that we have your correct contact details.
- Attending the parents’ evenings during the year – these give you the opportunity to meet staff and check on your son/daughter’s progress.
- Encouraging your son/daughter to tell us about any concerns they have regarding their studies and life at college.
- Not taking your son/daughter out of college for family holidays during term time.
- Ensuring your son/daughter wears their ID card to college each day. This is so that we can identify students at all times.
We believe that working together with parents/guardians is key to our students’ success.