You may find the follow links useful:
- UCAS: students can apply for university through the UCAS website. You can also search for courses, find out about finance, personal statements and offers. Useful videos for students and parents are also available to watch at: ucas.ac.uk
- Student Finance: find out about loans, tuition fees, maintenance about loans, tuition fees, maintenance grants and scholarships. This website also has a student calculator to help you work out what you might be entitled to, based on your household income: gov.uk/student-finance/overview
- opendays.com: search here to find out all that you need to know about open days at the university or the college of your choice
- Students who have now left college, young people who are currently in the labour market, adults and part time students can access careers advice from the National Careers Service or local Connexions Services.
- National Apprenticeship Service: nearly all apprenticeship vacancies will be advertised on the National Apprenticeship Service website. You can visit the site to register and check regularly on gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship