Privacy Policy: Contact Us

The college is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner, The ICO is the UK’s independent body set up to uphold information rights. The College’s registration number is Z7801933.

If you would like to ask a question, make a complaint or raise a query in relation to your individual rights you can contact our data protection officer by emailing


How to make a complaint

You have the right to be confident that the College is handling your personal information responsibly and in line with good practice.

If you have a concern about the way, the College is handling your information you can raise this with our data protection office by emailing

What can you complain about?

  • You can complain to SCC Group, if you have been denied any of your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 or if you believe SCC Group: is not keeping your information secure;
  • holds inaccurate information about you;
  • has disclosed information about you;
  • is keeping information about you for longer than is necessary; or
  • has collected information for one reason and is using it for something else;

How to make a Complaint

You can make your complaint by letter, e-mail, or in person. Make it clear that you are making a complaint about a matter concerning data protection and provide full details of your complaint. Provide the College with your name and contact address (this can be a postal or email address). If possible, provide a telephone number (this is in case the College needs to contact you to help us to investigate your complaint).

Send your complaint:

  • by email to
  • by letter to; Data Protection Officer, SCC Group, Pendleton Sixth Form College, Dronfield Road, Salford. M6 7FR.
  • or ask a member of staff to help you.

What will happen next?

Please see our procedure for dealing with data protection complaints or breaches for more information. Click here.

If you are not satisfied with the College’s response to your complaint, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office who will investigate your complaint. You can contact the Information Commissioner at:

The Information Commissioner
Wycliffe House
Water Lane

Telephone: 0303 123 1113