If you test positive, please:
- Ask everyone in your household to undertake a PCR test, even if they do not have symptoms.
- Ask any contacts to isolate immediately and also undertake a PCR test, even if they do not have symptoms.
- Information for 16-18 Students
- Information for 16-18 Parents
- Information for Apprentices with day-release/block-release at College
- Information for Adult Students
- Information for Higher Education Students
To keep members of the college community safe, in-line with government guidelines, we have made rapid lateral flow COVID-19 tests available to both our staff and students. These rapid lateral flow tests allow us to identify individuals with COVID-19 who do not have symptoms (these make up around a third of all cases)
Please note, if you are booking a Rapid Lateral Flow Test at a Community Asymptomatic Test Site, you will need to select ‘Education’ and enter the College Postcode: M6 7FR to register.
Students will need to use their College email address and password to record a test result or book a COVID-19 test using the links below. College email addresses take the following format: StudentIDNumber@student.salfordcc.ac.uk