|Location||Eccles Sixth Form College|
|Contract Type||All Year Round|
|Salary||£24,830-£41,122 (Pro rata salary £19,864-£32,897.60)|
|Posted||15 Nov 2023|
|Closing Date||03 Jan 2024|
|Interview Date||15 Jan 2024|
About the role
A new and exciting position has become available to join the department of Business, Travel and Health. We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher with clinical experience to teach on our T-Level Qualification in Health and Social Care. The successful candidate will bring a positive attitude and high expectations to the department, and who will be able to engage students with a range of diverse and well-planned lessons, including practical lessons upskilling our learners and utilising facilities. They will work as part of an enthusiastic team that aims to raise achievements, realise potential in each learner and showcase outstanding teaching and learning throughout.
We are looking for a qualified nurse or Allied Health Professional with recent clinical experience to teach, guide and support our students through this exciting new qualification. We welcome applications from industry professionals who may already have or are willing to work towards a PGCE. Applications from ECTs are welcomed, and a full support package is offered to new teachers.
REASONS TO JOIN US
- We have Generous Terms and Conditions (Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions) including 13 weeks holiday (195 days in College).
- We have a 3pm finish on Fridays, Free on-site parking and various health and wellbeing resources and benefit schemes including Staff Wellbeing days throughout the year.
- We offer automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer pension contribution.
- Our College is an incredible community, there is a lot that staff and their families can get involved with.
- We have family friendly policies and we are happy to talk about flexible working.
- We invest in our people and offer a range of training & career opportunities for all staff as part of our Be Outstanding Development programme.
- We have an amazing Staff Benefits Package with discounts and savings for supermarkets, petrol, high-street retailers, holidays, cinemas and other leisure.
- Our shared purpose: We believe in the value of education for a successful future and we want the best for our learners and our staff.
- Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. Staff and students behave with respect, integrity and kindness.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button which will take you to the College Recruitment page. If this is your first application, you will need to complete the Registration form. If returning please login to access your profile.
Once you have created an account / profile or logged in you will see a list of jobs with another ‘Apply’ button. Click the ‘Apply’ button to open a form allowing you to add a personal statement for the select Job role. Click Submit and your application will be complete.
COMMITMENT TO SAFEGUARDING
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
Equality and Diversity is embedded in everything we do. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds
|T Level Teaching advert.pdf|