|All Year Round
|30 Jan 2024
|26 Feb 2024
About the role
The Princes trust programme at Worsley College delivers exceptional skills and confidence to a wide range of leaners who desire to progress into mainstream curriculum as their next steps. You will join our friendly team at Worsley as an inspiring, approachable enthusiastic individual who has exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with a wide range of people. As an Assistant Team Leader, you will support the Team Leader to deliver the required number of Princes Trust Team Programmes at the college, ensuring delivery complies with the structured 12-week stages. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for assisting the Team Leader to deliver high quality learning and assessment to ensure students achieve their qualifications and instill high aspirations for all students.
You will assist in preparation of resources and materials for learners to enable them to meet their goals and targets whilst ensuring that all assessment and verification records are accurate, legible and completed in a timely manner.
The successful candidate must have experience of working directly with young people. You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and be IT literate including the use of Microsoft Office.
REASONS TO JOIN US
- We have Generous Terms and Conditions (Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions) including 40 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays).
- We have a 3pm finish on Fridays, Free on-site parking and various health and wellbeing resources and benefit schemes including 2 Staff Wellbeing days per year.
- We offer automatic enrolment to the Local Government Pension Scheme with 20.70% employer pension contribution.
- Our College is an incredible community, there is a lot that staff and their families can get involved with.
- We have family friendly policies and we are happy to talk about flexible working.
- We invest in our people and offer a range of training & career opportunities for all staff as part of our Be Outstanding Development programme.
- We have an amazing Staff Benefits Package with discounts and savings for supermarkets, petrol, high-street retailers, holidays, cinemas and other leisure.
- Our shared purpose: We believe in the value of education for a successful future and we want the best for our learners and our staff.
- Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. Staff and students behave with respect, integrity and kindness.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button which will take you to the College Recruitment page. If this is your first application, you will need to complete the Registration form. If returning please login to access your profile.
Once you have created an account / profile or logged in you will see a list of jobs with another ‘Apply’ button. Click the ‘Apply’ button to open a form allowing you to add a personal statement for the select Job role. Click Submit and your application will be complete.
COMMITMENT TO SAFEGUARDING
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
The College strives to be a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from people from all backgrounds.
|Assisant Team Leader Princes Trust Job Description 2024.pdf
|Assistant Team Leader Advert Princes Trust 2024.pdf