Employ an Apprentice
As part of their drive to protect employment and opportunities for young people, the Government have announced significant grants for employers who employ a new apprentice until 30th September 2021.
- Employers who employ a new apprentice between 1 April 2021 and 30th September 2021 will receive £3,000, regardless of their age.
- This is on top of the existing £1,000 payment already available for new apprentices aged 16 – 18 and those under 25 with an Education, Health and Care Plan, meaning that some employers could receive £4,000 in total.
- Payments are made direct from the Government, via the new digital apprenticeship service.
- Further Construction Grants are available through the CITB. If you choose to register with them you may be entitled to an additional £8,500 in Apprenticeship Grants. See CITB website here for more detail.
To find out more contact our Apprenticeship Recruitment team, their services are free and they will be able to help you find new talent for your business, call us on 0161 631 5555 or email email@example.com
Apprenticeships at Salford City College one of the leading training providers in Greater Manchester. This success is down to recruiting the right apprentices for the right employer, providing outstanding assessment support and providing additional support to apprentices and employers to ensure that apprentices stay on track and become a great asset to their employer.
Apprenticeships are recognised, government backed qualifications that equip people with the practical skills and knowledge they need to fulfil their role and ensure business success.
There are many benefits to you as the employer:
- Gain skilled qualified staff in a cost-effective way
- Address skill shortages
- Motivate your workforce
- Improve staff retention
- Enhance your productivity and profitability
- Introduce fresh new ideas
- Reduce recruitment costs
Apprenticeships for your business can be delivered to your existing workforce or to new recruits, so why not take advantage of our free, professional recruitment and selection service, and employ an apprentice today?