ACHIEVE is Apprenticeships at Salford City College bespoke magazine showcasing the latest stories from the world of apprenticeships.
Inside this issue:
- Catch up with our 2020 apprentice award-winners
- Introducing the Hendersons: A family of apprentices
- Our lockdown statistics: how we responded to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Meet the new Kellogg’s apprentices
- Business Training at Salford City College: Leadership Development Solutions
- Apprentice on the Frontline: An account from Health & Social Care Apprentice Sarah Lomas
- Programme development with the Co-op
- Working together to create a future for the next generation
- Mandy’s Message: latest update from Apprenticeship Recruitment & Business Development Team Leader, Mandy Shepherd
- There has never been a more important time to employ an apprentice: hear from some of our employers why now is a crucial time to recruit
- First public sector leadership conference of its kind launched in partnership with two Greater Manchester Councils
- New programme: Digital Support Technician
Check out the edition here:
Got a story you would like to talk to us about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.