How to Apply
How to Apply – School Leavers
There are various ways that you can apply to a college in Salford:
Once you have applied you will receive an acknowledgement letter to say we have received your application.
Once an application has been submitted, applicants will be invited to attend an interview either at their school or college. When considering applications to the college, we will consider the following:
- Quality of completed application form
- Predicted grades provided by the school
- Applicants’ current progress in school
- Commitment to their course(s) of choice
- Application received before the deadline date
- The commitment shown to study at the college
Performing Arts Audition
To ensure a place on one of our prestigious, internationally renowned courses in Pendleton School of Theatre, all applicants are required to attend and pass an audition. If the audition is successful applicants will be offered a place at the end of the audition.
If the interview/audition is unsuccessful, parents/guardians of applicants who have not been allocated a place may write to the Head of Admissions requesting a reconsideration of the decision.
Requests should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org