How to Apply
How to Apply – School Leavers
There are various ways that you can apply to a college in Salford:
* This system is only available to students in Salford and Bolton schools.
Once you have applied you will receive an acknowledgement letter to say we have received your application.
Once you have applied and your application has been acknowledged, you will be invited to an interview at:
What to expect:
• Questions about your interests
• Future ambitions
• Your chance to ask questions and discuss courses
You will be offered a place on your chosen programme of study at your interview. You will also receive a letter confirming your offer.
New Starters Parents’ Evening
A chance for your parents to:
• Find out more
• Ask questions
• Apply for the college Bursary
• Apply for the FREE* College Bus Service
• Speak to our staff
Your parents will receive a letter nearer the time.
Music & Performing Arts Courses
If you are applying for music or performing arts courses you may also be required to attend an audition.