Here at Salford City College, we are extremely proud of our outstanding sports facilities.
Not only are these facilities utilised to deliver our courses in various Sporting disciplines; they also act as the ‘home’ grounds for many of our sports teams.
Alongside being available for our students’ use, we are delighted to offer the sporting facilities at our Eccles Centre for private hire.
- Brand new, state-of-the-art fitness suite including:
- Cardio equipment including treadmills, cycle’s and rowing machines
- Resistance machines for muscular strength and endurance
- Free weight area including kettlebells
- 20 spinning bikes for group or individual spinning sessions
The gym is free for our students to use, and they will also be able to access personal training programmes to develop different principles of fitness.
- 34 metres length x 18 metres width
- Slightly cushioned flooring in immaculate condition
- Suitable for many indoor sports
- Available for events and birthday parties
3G Football Pitch
- Full sized competitive-standard pitch
- State of the art synthetic grass
- Home to Manchester United Foundation Girls’ Centre of Excellence
- Suitable for a range of sports
All the facilities are available for hire from 5.00m to 10.00pm Monday to Friday, and also Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm.
For more information about availability and prices please call 0161 631 5000.