Culture and Vision
Culture & Vision
The College promotes a culture of equality, respect and fairness amongst students, staff, partners and stakeholders with a mission to:
“inspire and empower people to create and take opportunities to enrich lives through learning”
Specifically aiming to:
- Proactively promote learning opportunities available at both the College and the wider community.
- Strive to respond to the demands of individual learners, employees, employers and National priorities by developing a wide range of flexible delivery options.
- Constantly seek to impress and provide learning experiences of outstanding quality.
We are a values driven college through:
- A focus on learners
- Social responsibility
- Unconditional pursuit of excellence
- Leading by example
- Partnership and collaboration
- Celebrating diversity
Staff and students work within a transparent and inclusive environment. Staff work on contracts based on Sixth Form College Association (SFCA) terms and conditions and work is recognised locally in the centre and within the wider context of Salford City College. As part of the most recent staff survey staff were 86% of those surveyed felt the college was managed effectively with 94% happy to be working at the college. Student feedback has been 98% of our students feel safe at College and 98% are satisfied with the college.
Equality and Diversity information and reports can be found here.