HND in Construction & the Built Environment
If your ambition is to become an architect, building surveyor, civil engineer, quantity surveyor, site manager or structural engineer, then we have the course for you. We can set you on the right career path by equipping you with the technical skills, strategic know-how, and confidence needed to progress either into the industry or onto further Higher Education opportunities.
Your learning will be relevant, up-to-date, and underpinned with real work experience. You will benefit from our close ties with employers across the sector, expert teaching by industry experienced professionals, and exceptional learning facilities. Units covered may include: health and safety, sustainable construction, construction technology, construction science and materials, maths in construction, and site surveying and levelling.
If you choose to begin your career in construction with us, you’ll be taught by the best. Staff have extensive technical experience as well as established industry links with partners across the region. These courses are part-time and flexible to suit you.
Information coming soon…
Did you know
- Over 27k new jobs are expected to becreated in Greater Manchester over the next 10-20 years
- Economic forecasts predict at least 10k houses per year will be built in Greater Manchester
- The average salary of a construction manager is well over £40, 000 per year
- 48-64 UCAS tariff point
- A GCE Advanced Level Profile or a minimum of three GCSEs at Grade C/4-5 or above including English and maths
- Level 3-related qualification
How to Apply
Click here for more details.