Prizes per competition:
£100 for the student, if an individual entry, or if entered as a group then £100 for the group. Plus £100 for their school.
£50 for the student, if an individual entry, or if entered as a group then £50 for the group.
Due to popular demand the deadline for the online competitions are now 24 March.
- Vaccines, antibiotics and diseases:
- Example ideas: history of vaccines or antibiotics; the rise of drug-resistant microbes
- Modern physics
- Example ideas: Ideas of how the Universe began; Particle physics beyond the atomic level; Nuclear Physics and applications; Dark Matter; Multiverse Theory
- Chemistry and the Environment
- Example ideas: Greenhouse Effect and potential solutions from chemical applications; The chemistry of environmentally-friendly polymers; The chemistry of greener vehicles