Behind the Scenes: Apprenticeship Award Winners’ Photoshoot
16 May 2018
The Annual Apprenticeship Awards took place in March during National Apprenticeship Week, but that’s not the last of the recognition for those who won on the night. Apprentice winners were invited into FutureSkills at MediaCityUK for a very special photoshoot and makeover earlier this month.
- Building Services and Engineering Apprentice of the Year
- Business and Professional Apprentice of the Year
- Catering and Hospitality Apprentice of the Year
- Childcare Apprentice of the Year
- Construction Apprentice of the Year
- Creative and Digital Apprentice of the Year
- Education and Learning Apprentice of the Year
- Hair and Beauty Apprentice of the Year
- Health and Social Care Apprentice of the Year
Earlier this month, all of the apprentices were invited in for a very special photoshoot for a feature on the awards in the college’s official apprenticeship magazine Achieve.
The third edition of Achieve, which will be released next month, is an apprentice special, focusing on the achievements of Salford City College apprentices, former and current, as well as the possibilities for those hoping to embark on an apprenticeship this summer.
Apprentices were invited into the specialist photography studio at FutureSkills at MediaCityUK and were even given a very special makeover by the college’s outstanding media make-up students.
Georgia Hulmes, Charlotte Wasp, Olivia Marriott and Jessica McCluney, who study level three media make-up, coordinated hair and make-up on the day, ensuring apprentices were photoshoot ready.
Kate Herbert, Liam Hodgin, Jessica Tobin, Jolene Knott, Mandy McMahon and Heather Beardall were all pictured on the day with Heather, our Overall Apprentice of the Year Winner, taking part in a special shoot at her employer, Morson’s, HQ aswell.
The next edition of Achieve will be out at the end of June! For past editions click here.