We offer a wide range of Apprenticeships in a variety of industry sectors. Our expert team will work with you to help find you the best Apprenticeship to suit your career aspirations. Our excellent links with businesses across Greater Manchester mean that we can help support you in finding suitable employment.
What are Apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships are an excellent way of gaining qualifications and workplace experience. As an Apprentice, you can earn as you learn and you gain practical skills.
Do I get paid?
Apprentices will receive the minimum of £3.40 per hour (from 1 October 2016). However, in many cases the employer chooses to pay more than this or after the employee has been with the company for a certain period of time.
What are the benefits of an Apprenticeship?
- You experience new and different challenges
- Your existing skills and knowledge are recognised and can help you gain a qualification faster
- You get support when you need it
- You gain skills and knowledge which can be used across a range of jobs and industries
- You will be earning a regular income whilst getting the training you need to further your career
When can I become an Apprentice?
As long as you are 16 and have left school, you can enrol at any time throughout the year.
Contact us on 0161 631 5555 or email: email@example.com.