Our ambitious mission is to “inspire and empower people to create and take
opportunities to enrich lives through learning”.
We will do this by harnessing community pride, citizenship, loyalty and enterprise to embrace learning as the key to opportunity and social and economic wellbeing. Underpinning this vision will be a strong sense of team spirit at all levels – staff, students, parents, employers and politicians will exploit opportunities to work together to achieve their personal goals and enrich the overall quality of life in the city.
Specifically, we will:
- Proactively promote learning opportunities available at both the college and in the wider community.
- Strive to respond to the demands of individual learners, employees, employers and national priorities by developing a wide range of flexible delivery options.
- Constantly seek to improve and provide learning experiences of outstanding quality.
The College is characterised by:
- a focus on learners
- social responsibility
- unconditional pursuit of excellence
- leading by example
- partnership and collaboration
- celebrating diversity