Welcome to the Safeguarding page of Salford City College.
We are committed to ensuring that we:
- Provide a safe environment for young people to learn in
- Identify young people who are suffering, or likely to suffer significant harm
- Are committed to the importance of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people
- Take appropriate action to see that such young people are kept safe, both at home and at the college
- Establish clear priorities for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students
- Maintain a clear line of accountability and defined roles and responsibilities
within the organisation for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students
- Create a culture of listening to and engaging in dialogue with the students
If you have any concerns or would like to speak with someone in relation to a safeguarding issue please contact
Thalia Bell-Taylor (Designated Safeguarding Officer) on 0161 789 5000.