Salford City College’s ambitious mission is to:
“Inspire and empower people to create and take opportunities to enrich lives through learning”
We will do this by harnessing community pride, citizenship, loyalty and enterprise to embrace learning as the key to opportunity and social and economic wellbeing. Underpinning this vision will be a strong sense of team spirit at all levels – staff, students, parents, employers and politicians will exploit opportunities to work together to achieve their personal goals and enrich the overall quality of life in the city.
Specifically, we will:
- Proactively promote learning opportunities available at both the college and in the wider community.
- Strive to respond to the demands of individual students, employees, employers and national priorities by developing a wide range of flexible delivery options.
- Constantly seek to improve and provide learning experiences of outstanding quality.
We are a values driven college through:
- A focus on students
- Social responsibility
- Unconditional pursuit of excellence
- Leading by example
- Partnership and collaboration
- Celebrating diversity